What is the impact of your love?
This is the last in the series of 7 on A Soul Dance. As I bring you to A Soul Dance with Love, here is a review of the previous 6:
- Impact ~ Your flow asks you to balance intention and attention.
- Desire & Intent ~ You discover original rhythm in the tension of this balance.
- A New Confidence ~ Soul moves to an arrangement specifically scored for your flow.
- Voice ~ Being with the unfolding you consciously hear your core and truly learn to see.
- Presence ~ In seeing you ground purpose in present service.
- Focus ~ With poise your soul now dances with present significance for self and for others.
And now … Love.
In the development journey it is good to have a traveling partner. My friend (and spiritual brother) Dan is one such credible partner. Together we are testing and validating intention and attention as we do the work to which we are each called.
I am learning to more consciously apply love internally to open me to what’s next in my external application of my brand of love. Dan is learning to more consciously apply love externally to open himself to what’s next in his internal application of his brand of love.
The more aware we become of our brand of leadership love the more we see the alignment, the movement and order of things, that flows our love out into the world.
When you make a commitment, an alignment appears to provide a flow in which to keep the specific commitment. Together, Dan and I will discover new steps in our individual dance with soul. Native rhythm and learned choreography come together forming a unique brand of love for you, and … A Soul Dance.